Ahem.
What is a zit? According to the Compact Oxford English Dictionary, which you can use online here, a zit is "a spot on the skin, whereas Wikipedia defines a zit as a "pimple". The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary - check it out here - defines it as "a temporary small raised spot on the skin". Zits. Also goes by the less familiar but equally irritating term of "acne".
So, why am I rattling on and on and on and on about the definitions of zits? Because I am currently facing a horrible predicament of being suddenly attacked - yes, attacked! - by an entire avalanche of zits! Big, swollen ones, with yellow pus! Argh! How I dislike them. I wish I could just reach out my fingers and just squish them off my face! Or get a really sharp chopping knife and scrape them off! Or get metal toothpicks and poke poke poke poke!
Ahem. I'm sure some of you are puking by now, or at least near-puking. I can't help it, y'know. I get awfully depressed at the sight of them pimples. My heart literally breaks when I look into the mirror these days. I'm really very sad. Especially seeing how one year ago I literally had almost close to no zits. I remember telling a really close friend that I could actually wash my face with just plain soap and everything would still be clear. And now? Urgh. Ever since entering uni... Sigh. It really does break my little heart.
Sometimes I think I could really cry.
37 comments:
u were ALREADY complaining of zits last year....
..lol!!!
i got ur spelling mistake!!
aaaaaaa!!!!!
lol!!!
:p
LoL! Muahahahaha! I know lar! =) Wait until tomorrow! *sinister grin*
har? what? is that a threat? or something concerning ur zits?
eitherway...
i am SO NOT looking forward to tommorow then
=) Wait till I change the bass rhythm halfway through the songs... Muahahahaha!
hhhhmmm....
1. i could just keep my steady rhythm and blame that YOU went out.
2. i could change with u and clobber u at the end.
3. if i cant catch on with ur new beat, i'll just keep my own beat. then blame that you weren't a team player.
3. i could just clobber you later.
4. i'll just clobber you again.
LoL! No lar... You know I so very the nice one lar... I no like that one... I nice nice... Obedient little Esther. *GRINS!*
yups....
....and again....
yeah...
clobbering....
i'll just do that...
or, i could just throw my drumsticks away and storm down the platform. leaving YOU alone to play...
*giggle*
*what?*
*who?*
*me?*
*giggle*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIII! I know lar! You just setting your sights on clobbering me and nothing I do will change that fact! Fine... You clobber me with your drumsticks... No problem. I just have one thing to say:
The bass guitar is BIGGER than the drumsticks... And HEAVIER too!
Muahahahahaha!
dearest friend:
the bass is only ONE peice
i have:
-->the toms
-->the cymbals
-->the snare
-->the floor toms
-->the chair
.....need i say more?
Ahem. Three words.
Giant bass amplifier!
erm...
....like....
SO??? what u trying to say? was that even a joke?
becuase if it is...ok..
HA . HA . HA. ??
LoL! You mean you were joking all the while? Oh. Well. Har. Ha ha.
erm...nopes. the clobbering part... half joking..but, the zits...well, thats real stuff man!!
;P
honey, am just joking ok??
lol!!
LoL! I know you're joking... Cos you're my buddy, and we joke around all the time... Muahahahaha!
really? we're buddies?
ooooooo!!!!
ok ok.
now i know.
;p
rock on!!
Of course we buddies! We good buddies! Like UHU Superglue... *grins* What other friend will beg with you outside Starbucks right? Metal canister and out-of-tune singing and all... =)
LoL!!!!
ok ok.
you've proven urself!!!
hey, i like this, Blog chattin. like, whatever happened to MSN? that WAS so like...yesterday man!
Yeah... I like this blog-chatting too... I mean, how else would you have known about what a great friend I am, right?
*GAG!!!*
*CHOKE!!!*
*WHEEZE!!!*
"...i'm dyin...."
*ERK!!!*
*WHEEZE!!!*
"oh...what you said..."
*GAK!!!*
"its killin me!!!"
GRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIEEEEE!!!
putZ IT back!! putZ IT back!!!
Put WHAT back?
get it?
;p
putZ IT back!!
LoL! I can't. It FELL off!
ok....
i am REALLY grossed out...can we not talk about this???
ugh!!!
LoL! But the topic IS about zits! =)
you know what?
i just realised....
..something really...
....really big...
you know what it is?
I'M IN THE WRONG BLOG!!!
;p
Urgh. You are? Oh MAN! So am I! What am I doing here?
ohman!!!
like....where am i?
WHO ARE YOU??
No. Wait... Are you talking to me? Then maybe you can tell me... What's my name? And how do you know me?
hey, i don't know you man. i thought i was talking to like, my bestfriend...you heard of her? trish wong. yeah. i was talkin to her. or so i thought.
anyways...
i'll see you tommorow, stranger?
LoL! Right on, stranger. Cheers.
Aduh. *knock head on keyboard*
Hardy har har... Good one Ferbest! Muahahahahaha!
LOL!!!!!!
::::RED HOT CHILLI PIMPLES::::
LOL!!!!!!
so funnie!!
(ROFL)
*knocks head on keyboard*
Post a Comment