Monday, October 16, 2006

Just a little CRASH!

Well, what d'you know? My very first accident involving another car! (For more details regarding other accidents, kindly ask me in person - too embarassing to reveal in public!) So what happened? It was like this: I was driving in the 3rd Mile area, and just coming out from the underground road, made a stop at the traffic light just in time to avoid hitting the car in front, and 1 and a half seconds later a Kancil slammed into the back of the Jeep. I was really calm about it though. Got out of my car, walked behind, squatted in the middle of a bustling road to inspect the bumpers... Not a single dent! I love Jeeps! The Kancil driver was really nice and apologetic about it though... So yeah, that's how it went. So yes. I can handle emergencies. Isn't that a wonder? Muahahahaha!

Going on to other things... Songs. Lovely songs. Recently discovered the music of the Goo Goo Dolls. Great stuff. I like Switchfoot and Lifehouse and that kinda music, so yeah, the Goo Goo Dolls definitely made me smile. And love songs! How I love those... Mushy ones, soppy ones, ones that make you stare off into the distant star-lit night and dream y'know? Yeah... Here's a pretty good one I found recently. It's by a band called Teitur, and it's called "One and Only". The title should give you all pretty obvious clues! I mean seriously! The music just makes you drift away , almost as if you were drifting on a puffy blue cloud y'know?

Nah. Maybe I'm just too sentimental.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Essie...
OOooo....
you're first "interesting" accident.....


hyuk hyuk hyuk!!

had a blast wif u today!!

ps::: STUDY!!!!!!!

lynn-w said...

hey esther!! finally i found yr blog..hehe..from frienster!
i'm lynnwei~

well, is 3rd mile there stil have a lot of traffic jams? is the flyover done yet?

EScetera said...

trishie: Yeah, my first 'interesting' accident... Oooohhh... That nearly died me! Ah hyuk ah hyuk... Yeah, I had a BLAST too! Let's do it again soon!

lynnwei: Hey! So glad to hear from you! Wow, Friendster really does wonders for promoting blogs hahaha. How are you? How's everything in Russia? Oh yes, the flyover's been done for quite some time now. Yes, still the same traffic problems. And now they're building a new flyover for the airport!