Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The secret of the blog pictures!

Yes! I did it! I can post pictures again! Muahahahaha! For a long time now I've been wanting to load pictures here but somehow I just couldn't. I blamed it on the stupid blog or something, but I think I've finally discovered the root of the problem - picture files that are just too big! Muahahahaha! I'm so happy... I'm a genius.

Alright. Before you guys start puking to the left and right, let me just update you all on what's been going on. Yesterday I went out with 3 friends. It was kinda like a girls' day out in town. Started off having lunch at Pizza Hut. I actually considered running off to hide in the toilet. Y'know? To make use of the 15-minute lunch express thingy. But nope. They came on time. I wanted a pizza, but they didn't have the topping that I wanted, so I had to settle for their Creamy Carbonara Fettucine. Yummy. Have I mentioned how much I love pasta? Especially fettucine Alfredo? That's somewhat like carbonara, they have the same creamy sauce and all. Oh man. I'm getting hungry now. Love pasta. Anytime you all have an extra bit of cash and you don't know how to spend it, think of me and my love for pasta. Muahahahaha! Anyway, this picture here with me grinning at you - this is me at the Pizza Hut thingy outing.

And this picture here on the right is obviously the Creamy Carbonara Fettucine that I had in Pizza Hut. Isn't it just too beautiful for words? Sigh.

Okay, I've got to go now. Spending the night at a good friend's place. We're all driving up to Lundu tomorrow... Cheers for now. And now that I've discovered the secret behind putting pictures up on blogs... Watch out for more! Muahahahaha!

4 comments:

lynn-w said...

yummy!!! i want to try that fettucine thingie! looks really delicious!!! yum yum~

EScetera said...

LoL! Yeah... Sure did taste good!

Anonymous said...

nice hor? wonder who took that picture of you...hhmmm....

you should have gone for the Hawaian pizza toping lok!! it was really worth every cent i paid.

however, the tax is insane!!

slap me hard...real hard..the next time i suggest going there again..

EScetera said...

Hello there trishie! Yalor... I wonder who took the picture hor? I think it's my buddy lar... You don't know her right? One day I'll introduce the both of you, okay? Nope, I don't regret the pasta one bit! Love it! LOVE PASTA! Muahahahaha! The tax though, yeah. Ouch. LoL! D'you think if we all blog about the tax, maybe they'll abolish or something? LoL! Wishful thinking, I know.

By the way, wanna go Pizza next week?

LoL!