Right, guys. I've set up another blog, but the thing is it's not really a blog as in a place where you write stuff etc. It's more like a place where I'll be putting up all the results of all sorts of quizzes, surveys, fun stuff, etc. that I've done on the Internet... So yeah, it's actually just a place to vent out my new hobby - taking useless quizzes! Muahahahaha! If, by any chance, you're even the least bit interested to take a look at it, go check it out here. I named it MyLifeAsACrazySurveyTaker for obvious reasons. Or you can access it by clicking on the link I've inserted on the left sidebar. Yeah I've even put in the link to my old blog. So that's it.
Tchau.
2 comments:
oh no!!
another blog attack???
;p
LoL! Somehow, I knew you were going to say something along those lines. What can I say? I'm psychic!
LoL! Muahahahaha!
Post a Comment