Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Esther, the technopath?

No I'm afraid not. No such luck. I just tweaked some stuff here and there, and here I am, actually typing this out from my laptop! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so happy! Previously the only way I could access the 'Net was from the PC, but now, with like a few cables running from the modem to my laptop to some strange port in the wall, plus my headphones and my trusty (albeit rather worn-out and malfunctioning in certain parts) mouse! I'm a happy person!

It all started with me suddenly having this urge in recent days to go online on my laptop. But I couldn't, or so I thought. Until I asked around, and a few friends told me some details, and I trial-ed and error-ed my way to the Internet! Not bad for someone as technologically unsavvy as myself, eh?

"With a great laptop comes great benefits."

Spiderman's long-lost twin brother Technoman said something along those lines. Yup, now with my dear beloved laptop I can now access the Friendster website at almost twice (maybe even thrice!) the previous speed! And you know what? Here's the best part - I can actually watch all those videos and music clips in their perfect entirety! And by this I mean that it's really smooth, like no jerks, pauses, buzzes etc etc that previously accompanied my previous video-watching days... Everything's brighter, more vivid, so beautiful! I think I'm falling in love all over again with my beloved laptop... Thanks to the Acer laptop company! Muahahahahaha!

Okay, that's it. I'm finished gloating. I'm off discovering new wonders of the Internet with my trusty sidekick, my laptop.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you did pretty well in tweaking those HTML....hehe.

EScetera said...

Well, I'm thinking of changing it... It doesn't seem to be functioning well... LoL! So if you check back in a coupla days or so you might find new stuff... Or rather, old stuff that Esther tried to fiddle with. *grins*