Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 3... Or is it Day 5?

I really can't decide whether today is Day 3 or Day 5 of the study break, but the truth is there's only 4 days left to my first exam. Or is it 5 days left, if you include today? But I know I won't get any studying done today, so I guess that leaves me with just 4 days. Man, numbers!

Anyway, I've decided that maybe it's time for me to get down to a little studying. Not too much though, just a little. So that means this will be my last blog entry for a long time to come, at least until the entire final exams are over... Now don't get too happy, especially you triShie! Who knows, I might be able to sneak in a little typing every once in a while. My exams will officially end on the 30th of April, and I guess I won't be able to blog then either, because I've got plans lined up for that entire day! What plans you ask? Partying plans! Woo-hoo! After exams, it'll be some celebratory makan time with my coursemates (we'll actually have made it through 2 whole years - that's half of the entire course!) and the night will be a slumber party cum cook-and-eat-all-you-can session with my good friend(s)! It's gonna be a rockin' great time! Muahahahaha!

Don't mind me. I'm just trying to cheer myself up with prospects of some fun after the torture. Y'know trying to visualise the silver lining round the ugly clouds.


Sigh.

Well, I guess that's it. At least for now.

Cheers... I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last comic, the one with the big head?...yeah....that reminds me of someone....

in fact...

go look in the mirror...

yeah.....see the person?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha......Enjoy your break while you can....As for me, three weeks before touch down!!! :)