Friday, May 11, 2007

It's nice to have friends... Right?

This holidays I've been hanging out a lot with my buddies. Okay, it's just been almost 2 weeks, and I've still got about 6 weeks of leisure to enjoy, but yeah, I think my holiday's been really fun so far.

Like, for example, yesterday I managed to have dinner with three friends. We had dinner at Singapore Chicken Rice. More specifically, I had their salad chicken rice (which is really good) and my usual Cola. Well, usual in the sense that I love Cola, but yesterday was the first time I ordered a Coke in SCR. Usually I go for the ice-lemon tea (which is really good). We managed to polish off the leftover meatballs, which if I must say so myself, was actually really good stuff. Then we chit-chatted until about what 8pm or 8.30pm, before realizing how bored we were and heading over to Sarawak Plaza. We did a lot of browsing, walk here walk there, until 9.30pm came and we decided to drop into Bing!, where (as always) I had my White Summer (which is really good). I think we must have stayed there until what - 11.30pm? Yeah, I remember, because that was the time the workers started closing the grills of the windows. I had a good chat with my two buddies. Sent them back to their home, then came home myself. Surprised myself by sleeping relatively early. As in, since the start of the hols, I've been going to sleep earliest at 3am, latest at 7am. But last night, I guess I was tired, 'cos I went to sleep at 1.30am.

I've really been enjoying myself this past week. Lemme just try to capture what it is I do everyday that makes me feel really happy:

1.00 - 1.30pm (varies according to tiredness): Wake up
2pm: Start of one of my favourite Mandarin series, Falling In Love
3pm: Singapore series, The Ties That Bind
4 - 6pm: I usually take a short nap during this time
6.30pm: Dinner, watch some TV - Manjalara, the TVB series on tv2
8pm: Online stuff - blogging, surfing, listening to music, plain surfing, chatting
5am: Average time I sleep everyday

What a lovely schedule! Oh yes, I am definitely enjoying my hols this time around!

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cough!*

....friends huh?






..................like who ah???

EScetera said...

One word...



"Blergh."

Anonymous said...

and thats it?

....famous last words

EScetera said...

Famous being the definitive word here...


Grin

Anonymous said...

shuddap

EScetera said...

LoL!