So we zoomed down to Everrise in town to browse a bit, then went to pick up Jenny (a good friend of ours from church) at about 9.30 pm. We then had our second dinner at one of the coffee shops at the Choice Daily area. Or rather, triSh and Vivian had their second dinners. I was just too bloated from all the fried sausages, nuggets, lamb, and soup (which triSh force-fed me with). We had a good chat, my friends had a good makan, and then we went on a little ride around Kuching to pick up some stuff and to pump some petrol. Then triSh and Vivian kindly sent me home at about 11 pm.
As usual, I didn't forget my trusty sidekick, Le Camera, and so here are some snaps of the night:
Evidence we're not alone - that's Vivian's hand on the left and trishie's hand on the right.
See the steam? Burn baby, burn! You can see what I'm cooking: nuggets and lamb!
Seafood galore! Crabs, prawns, and clams!
Some of the usual condiments that can be found in any usual steamboat eatery: crabsticks, fish cakes, fishballs, and more fishballs.
See Esther's plate. See Esther's food.
You know, all this while I thought I was a 'great' eater. And then tonight, my buddies snatched the title away from me. Part of their second dinner - some noodles in thick gravy or something.
Also part of their second dinner, barbequed chicken wings with chilli sauce. My friends can really eat.
It was definitely a great night spent hanging with my buddies, and yes, I would recommend doing it again, although I think my friends are quite sick of steamboat. Oh well. I'm sure I can convince them into a second round... Right?
Cheers!
7 comments:
i'm not a great eater wei! i just didn't feel full at the steamboat. so, u cant call it my second dinner.
but, that cha-chu mee really did me in. and hey! i only had one small piece from that load of chicken!!!
the best part of the night?
trish driving
*superpokes esther*
watch ur FB!!
ps: see my ring?
LOL!!
mmmm....
steamboat again?
nah......
Hilton.
Hi guys! So good to see you guys here!
trishie #1: Well, still when you guys really started to order at the kopitiam, I was seriously shocked. And when the food arrived, I nearly puked cos I was so bloated! But I had a nice ice lemon tea... Slurp slurp! Best part of the night: Esther enjoying the backseat!
trishie #2: Yeah, I saw the FB already... Now you go check! And yes. We ALL can see your ring. Yawn.
trishie #3: Yes! Steamboat again! So fun! Love cooking! Hilton? You think my hair made of gold ah?
Cheers you guys!
first off:
wah...so sweet, es. not enough just having one of me, hor? u go and make two more of me. you really cant live without me that much, huh?
[grinz]
1. seriously, i wasn't full. in fact, i didn't feel anything in my tummy. not even the beautifuly marinated lamb meat....
2. tee-hee
3. u haf hair? LOL!!!!
Copy and paste this onto YM:
:-w
:-w
:-w
:-w
copy and paste on ym:
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
Post a Comment