I can almost imagine the expressions of confusion on your faces as you guys read the blogpost title for today: "What's Y3S2? Has Esther gone nuts... AGAIN?" And here's my reply to you: Muahahahaha! No, I have not gone nuts. A little nutty perhaps, but certainly not nuts. You know how when you go about downloading episodes from the Internet, and how they always number their videos like that? Like, S02E12 would refer to season 2, episode 12 of a certain TV series. That's where I got the inspiration. Y3S2 refers to my third year second semester in uni. Instead of saying that mouthful, I'll just stick to simple ole Y3S2 from here on out.
So how was the first day of Y3S2? Let's just say headaches are no fun. Have a splitting one right now, probably from the usual lack of sleep attributed to trying to re-adjust to a new schedule and all. Let me just run through what I did in uni today. The first class this morning was... Gee, I don't even know the name of the course. But already we had to copy down lecture notes and all. We even got the outline and questions for this term's assignments. Then at about 9.45 am I had my breakfast cum lunch of nasi lemak and fresh lychee drink at Siang Siang. Then it was back to uni for our second class of the day (something to do with Malaysian literature in English or something, can't quite recall the exact name of the course) and there we were, discussing our workload and reading materials. There was a whole lot of debate over how much work was too much for this sem, and I remember at one point some guys brought up the issue of whether we should study Bawang Merah Bawang Putih! Funny. I always thought that was a fairytale. Then we were released from class at 11 am (earlier, since it was the first class and all), and I went to Siang Siang again because my so-called uni-'gang' hadn't had lunch yet. Then it was back to uni again, for the third class of the day (would you be surprised to know I don't even know the actual name of the course?) and then it was all over at a little past 4 pm, and I drove home, feeling really really tired. I reached home at about 4.40 pm. It's almost 9 pm now, and I'm literally aching from exhaustion. I can't believe this cycle is going to repeat tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, for the next 14 weeks of life.
Help!
7 comments:
pack lotsa chewing gum. it helps for stress....and gives jaw-aches. wahahahahhaaa...
first day and u wrote of eating more than once...
bawang merang/putih thingie is an indonesian myth or something, isn't it?
woi!
where are u?
Hello there triShie. I know I've been MIA for a bit. Busy week lar.
And I think BMBP is also a M'sian thing lar!
:)
obviously you've MIA....
aiyah, malaysian or not, i found the indon series rather..loso..
LoL! Yeah, I think I remember you telling me how they would slow-effect and zoom up on everyone's oh-I'm-so-shocked-I-just-have-to-open-my-mouth face during the most suspense-filled (or so they think) moments.
yeah...
i think most indon movies/shows are like that. they love the very-slow motion technique...can't stand it most time..
so anyway,
wahts up with the myth thing?
What "myth"?
Post a Comment