Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm back!

Hello, everybody... Missed me? Muahahaha! I've been pretty busy these past 3 weeks, so I haven't been able to come online at all. That's right. No checking my emails, no Friendster-ing or Facebook-ing, certainly no blogging. But now I'm back (at least in the blogging world). I've got a little extra time on my hands now, what with Chinese New Year just around the corner. But it's not gonna be all bliss and laughter this hols - I've gotta work on some assignments. And I'm quite nervous about my teaching practice posting. For those of you unsure of the concept, it's basically an 'internship' thingy for all teacher trainees, where we get dumped into some school for a couple of months and see how well we can survive. Or something along those lines. We've all handed in our applications to our 'school of choice', and the results for those going to Sabah and Miri are already out, but not so for those in the Kuching and Sibu area. Probably too many students applying, so the workload is doubled and all.

And we have Astro in our house now. The decoder thingy is sitting there beside the TV, and I've been told that the satellite receiver disc thingy is somewhere up on the roof. We're still waiting for the programmes to come on though. Apparently we've got to wait a while for something or other to happen. I'm not sure what that something is. We're just randomly sitting in front of the blank screen from time to time, wondering when the Astro programmes will pop up.

Well, I better go. I'll be hanging out with triSh and Vivian tonight. Dinner, I think. And triSh, I've updated my blog. You happy now? It was your urgent insistence/pleading/threats that was one of the reasons I blogged this blogpost.

Teehee everyone!

4 comments:

triShie said...

TEE-HEE EVERYONE???
thats how u end ur posts now?
eeekk...
what's been going on the past 3wks?
and hey,
be glad i nagged you to update ur blog. i'm sure others have been waiting as well, ok!!!

and yes, it's dinner.
i'm going to get ready myself now.
so, see ya soon, dudette!

PS: ASTRO - hmph!! they're teasing you with the wait. wahahaha...

triShie said...

PPS: cool that my name is bold-ded along with ur 'won-dah-foo' astro.

EScetera said...

LoL! I always bold special nouns. You mean you've never realised?

triShie said...

i know. i'm just making a biggie out of it.