I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm naming all blogposts regarding my teaching practice as "The Great 9-Week Experiment - Day So-and-so". My problem is I'm not sure how to count the days. I know that might sound strange, but hear me out for a bit. First off, do I count every day as a day? As in I include Saturdays and Sundays too? Or do I just count the days that I go to school, as in Monday to Friday is Days 1 to 5, and the following Monday is Day 6? And if I only count the days that I go to school, do I also count the days that I don't go to school, and... Well. Wait a minute. I'm beginning to feel a little confused. I guess I'll just count whichever way I wanna count. As for now, so far I'm counting only Mondays to Fridays. I think I better stop all this. I'm feeling really confused now.
I had to go to school again today. Yesterday was spent distributing questionnaires to whichever students we spotted (we completed some of the questionnaires ourselves to, er, speed things up), and today was spent attempting to analyze those questionnaires. Well, at least my friends analyzed those questionnaires. Me, I started writing out the actual report. It's been a relatively long time since I last had to work on a written report, so I'll admit that I've gotten pretty rusty. The good old brain isn't working as fast or as efficient as it's supposed to. Anyway, when we got there this morning, the staff room wasn't even open at all, so we went to the library. We were 'chased away' at approximately 1 pm because of opening hours and so on. So we decided to go home. We split up the workload and agreed to meet next Thursday to compile everything together before we actually print it out. And then it hit me while I was driving home. Why not just do everything online? Just compile everything and email each other back and forth. That way we didn't need to go to school at all! I really do enjoy this little eureka moments. So we did a little handphone-conferencing between ourselves, and we agreed to not go to school and waste even more time. So we'll be working on the project online. Don't you just love this age of the Internet? Muahahahaha!
Anyway, I'm still eagerly counting down to the 4th of July. Does anyone else find it ironic that our so-called release from TP coincides with Independence Day, albeit version USA? So ironic. I also find it extremely funny that we're so eager to go back to university. Suddenly, all we can do is wistfully reminisce about those good old days of poring over thick reference books and rushing through countless assignments day after day. Nothing like a little TP torture to make university life seem like pleasure.
So that's it. No more swotting in school while everyone else enjoy their holidays. We deserve to have a holiday too. And we're taking it from here till next week. Muahahahaha!
Cheers!
10 comments:
just stick to mon-fri.....
and y'mean, u guys actually meet facetoface for projects???? we've always been online.
and, are u allowed not to go to school next week? i thot u said got attendance or something?
Hello trishie...
Yeah, that's what I thought. Just makes life easier... Shouldn't tax my already stressed brain with complicated calculations.
Yeah, we usually work face-to-face. We poor, technologically-backward people...
Pssst... Keep my holidays a secret!
:)
me?
keep a secret?
why?
:D
Ooooh.
You're so funny.
I'm laughing so hard.
Please stop it.
:|
why are u laughing?
i was being serious!!
dong!
You were?
See, that's the problem. We joke around so much that everything (and everyone's) become a joke!
Teehee.
yea...
i think es, it's time we grew up and drew a line between joking and being serious.....
JUST KIDDIN'!!!
Toot.
Another great example of our jokes, and also the non-jokes that turn out to be full blown jokes.
Joke joke joke joke.
:P
i'm laughing my eyes out. :p
Oh. *yawn* Hum dee dum.
Why aren't I surprised?
Post a Comment