I fell sick. Again. In the past one week, I've gotten sick twice, first with a really bad headache plus vomiting, and then five days later with the flu. This is probably the most times I've fallen sick in a week. I spent the past four days or so eating porridge and eggs. Saturday and Sunday were spent at home, either sleeping or passed out in front of the telly. What is wrong with me? Why do I get sick so often?
Actually, no need to tell me. I already know the answer.
But now I'm back up on my feet again. It's time to put the brain to work. Time to get the fingers typing. Time to get all my assignments and work completed. On the other hand, maybe not. I'm happy being lazy. Why do anything today if you can push it off to tomorrow?
So there. Now you know why I haven't been blogging. Or going online. Or even switching on my laptop for that matter. Call it health issues if you want. But still, it's good to be back.
Cheers!
2 comments:
HAHAHHAAa...
uh....
you don't really want to know why you get sick so often, d'ya?
No. I don't think I wanna know.
Or rather...
I already know. I just don't wanna know...
Teehee.
Post a Comment