Sunday, October 26, 2008

Colours of Autumn

Well, I've changed my blog template again. This time I've chosen something to suit the lovely months of autumn. And yes, I do realize there's no such thing as autumn where I am, but that doesn't mean I can't dream of it. I've always liked autumn the best, so when I saw this blog template I thought the colours were just perfect. I've changed the music too, so now it's playing a couple of songs from the soundtrack of one of my favourite anime's at the moment, Honey and Clover. I do seriously think this anime has got one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. There are so many more beautiful songs, and there's just no way to play them all here, so I selected two of the calmer, more wistful sounding ones. And I suppose that's it from me today. You'll hear from me real soon, what with my study break here! Cheers!

3 comments:

triShie said...

I LIKE!! I LIKE!!
it's so good to see everything on one page now..how bout a chatbox??

EScetera said...

YOU LIKE?? YOU LIKE??
I'm glad you like. Took me a very long time to get it fixed. Phew. What a relief the search for a nice blog template is over. Chatbox? Yeah, I dunno what happened to my previous one. I think it konked out cos it was inactive! :) But I'll get it back. Just you wait and see! Teehee!

triShie said...

prob the link was gone when you changed templates..