Sunday, January 04, 2009

The last 'back to school'

I know.

I've been bad (very bad) at blogging this time around. It's really not through any real fault of mine though. I just can't help getting, well... distracted. And forgetting about the existence of the Internet. Really, it's true. I haven't been online in what, 2 weeks? It's just the whole holiday syndrome. There's just so much free time on my hands that I get too busy to even come online. I know it's a paradox, but it's true. So now that university's resuming tomorrow, I should be busy enough to blog more.

Yup, I'm going back to school tomorrow. It's my final semester, and I'm rather ecstatic about it. I can't wait to get out, end one chapter of life and begin another. I'm quite upset about my camera though. Like I've already mentioned, it's spoiled, so I won't be able to snap any pictures this semester. Of all the cruelest of ironies. It's the final semester that holds the most significance, carries the most memories, and here I am, without my trusty camera. Okay, so maybe it's not so trusty, but still, it's my camera. What am I going to do? I'll probably have to resort to using my handphone. The pictures from that don't look too good though. There's no flash or auto-focus, so most of the pics look somewhat strange. But still, I'll do what I can.

And that's it this time. Short and sweet. This should keep some of you satisfied for a little while more, at least until I'm next in the blogging mood. Till then, adieu!

2 comments:

triShie said...

God bless ur final sem, essie!! :) now, get to work on that fyp!!

lynn-w said...

hey...where are u teaching?

hehe...all the best with the new year!!! it's going to be great and fun....just wanna read more of ur writing!

go go go!

Lynnwei