All this thinking about my future really has me thinking about the past. Ironic, I know, but it's true: my thoughts wandered back to a time when life was more simple, just a matter of waking up, going for lectures, completing assignments, and sitting for exams. And to think I thought that stage of life was complicated. So I decided to meet up with my old roommates. Not that they're literally old, but they were the very first roommates I had when I first entered university. So on Wednesday morning, we met at Hartz Chicken Buffet at Sarawak Plaza for lunch. I ate to such a point that I thought my stomach was literally going to explode, and it took a good hour or so of walking around to finally get rid of that bloated-I'm-gonna-puke-all-over-the-pretty-floor feeling. We also did a lot of catching up, just talking, laughing and reminiscing over our mischievous antics back when we were younger and much more naive. It was a good thing the place was quite empty, or we would have annoyed them out of the place, we were that noisy. So here are some pictures from that day:






We've made some plans to meet up in about a month's time, in some very far-off and foreign place (relatively speaking). Here's to manic memories of the past and more exciting escapades in the near future! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment