Saturday, June 08, 2013

Fish fodder

How did the weather get this hot and humid? I understand we're right smack on the equatorial line, and our choice of temperature is always going to be between hot and not-as-hot, but really, was it always this sweaty and sweltering?

You can't hide from the heat. Even when you stay indoors, under the air-conditioning, with the lights off, and with a cool drink beside you. Think cool thoughts, think cool thoughts. Does not work. The heat will get you. I can't sleep. I miss the cold. I miss sweatshirt weather. My sweatshirt, the gray one, the one that's been with me for ages - it's shoved, all squidged up amongst the pillows, looking lonely for lack of use.

I miss the cold.


P.S. This is a shot taken at a fish spa last week, with my mobile phone. I'm running out of storage space, only 1.56 GB left on my laptop, both portable drives flat out of space. End of P.S.

P.P.S. Please excuse the rambling. No continuity of ideas. Not organized. I know. Brain fried. Too hot. End of P.P.S.

No comments: