Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fastest ever shopping spree!

Yes, people... I really did it!

Choosing 1 pair of black shoes = 15 minutes
Choosing 1 pair of black sandals = 10 minutes
Paying for shoes and sandals = 3 minutes
Choosing 1 pair of jeans = 20 minutes
Paying for jeans = 1 minute
Total time spent = 49 minutes

Conclusion: Esther pecah rekod! Yes, it's really true! The fastest ever shopping spree relative to the amount of items bought. Gasp! Have I broken the latest record of least time spent shopping? Have I? Have I? "Somebody call the Guinness Book of Records! Esther has done it again!"

Or was I just desperate? Muahahahaha! That's for me to know and for you to find out!

Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeeeeeeaaaaaa, esther...

never knew you could do it...

[thump] [faints]

EScetera said...

What? You saying I slow-poke lar? Is that it? You're calling me a snail? Hmmmph! Sniff.

Anonymous said...

aiyor...
SOMEONE so sensitive wor..
me no say anything..
she think i say wor..
how ar?
i think ar...
only one thing so say from me ler..

.....
........
................................

DEAL WITH IT!

hyuk hyuk hyuk!!

EScetera said...

Right. Good one, triShie! =)