Friday, February 16, 2007

Steamboat, anyone?

Right. So remember I said I was getting ready for a night out with some friends? Right. It really did happen, and no, it wasn't some sort of delusional thingy on my part. Unfortunately, no pictures to prove I was there, so you guys will just have to take my word for it, muahahahaha! So yeah, we hung out at this place called Garden Steamboat or something like that, and okay, I'll admit it turned out better than I expected. For one, they had crabs and prawns, all ready-grilled for us! Yummy! All we could eat, too. Then of course, it wouldn't be a steamboat without the steamboat thingy, so yes, we all dipped into the steamboat metal cooking utensil thingy and tried not to get carbon monoxide poisoning from all the dangerous fumes the so-called 'authentic' charcoal was emitting. Fine. Third, their lemonade was superb! And when I say superb, I really mean "super large serving". Like, the thing ended up looking like a vase or something. You could probably stuff some water lilies in it and it'll look no different from what it does look like. Of course, I asked the price of it and one waiter guy said something like 4 bucks and 80 cents or something like that. Whoa. I know it's pretty pricey, but I mean honestly, it was almost worth every drop. Slurp. And of course, the friends I met up with were a truly cool bunch. I think some of them spent more time talking and laughing than eating. I say 'some', because I was doing most of the eating. You can't quite expect me to pay like 20 bucks and what, not eat? Kinda defeats the purpose of going to an eatery, doesn't it?

Consequences to date: 4 visits to the loo, diarrhoea purposes.

But yes, I had a great time. Let's do it again, you guys! Okay, gotta stop blogging now and get ready for worship practice later. Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...laugh out loud...
...har har har...
...rolling on floor laughing...
...laughing my ass off...
...hyuk hyuk hyuk...
...hee hee hee...
...snort!...

[i'd put "muahahaha" but then you'd just lean forward with your eyes all narrowed and your mouth formed into a scowl and growl...

"COPYRIGHT!".

am i right?

Anonymous said...

oh! oh!

i forgot this one!!

*dish dish*

[trust you to like saying something that STILL ASSOCIATES WITH FOOD!!]

Anonymous said...

...ho-hum...

[dun u just enjoy me coming here FOR NO REASON but to trash your comment page?]

EScetera said...

*dish dish* <--- copyrighted!