Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Reason

Okay. This is gonna sound rather lame I know, but I'm gonna say it anyway. The reason why I've not been blogging in the past one week or so is because I haven't come online in that duration. Yeah, and of course, without the Internet, how am I supposed to blog eh? And I know some of you (yes, you know who you are!) were so glad that I haven't been able to blog... So Trish, if you're reading this, this is just to let you know that the blogging monster is back, which means the fire extinguisher you hit me with just didn't work! Muahahahaha!

So yes. The main reason for all this blogless-ness is because of the toot-ing assignments that I've been trying to complete. And of course, all the busy busy social network thingy we call CNY house visitations. Yes.

Well, the midterm holiday break is now over, and sigh, that means the final exams are, as usual, just around the corner. Man, how many times do I have to write about them dreadful torture techniques eh?

That's it from me for now. Yes. I know Trish is happy at the shortness of this entry. *grins*

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT SHORT ENUF

Anonymous said...

hyuk hyuk hyuk....


i hate to do this but..

"welcome back, esther"

EScetera said...

*dish dish*