Saturday, March 17, 2007

After a real long time...

... I'm finally back here blogging again. I know, it's the same old excuses - assignments, exams, no time, blah blah blah - but seriously, life is kinda busy at the moment, and yeah, well... I just had no time.

Study break is about 2 or 3 weeks away (the sooner the better, study break = holiday!), which means my final exams will be approximately, er, one month away. You guys might think I'm crazy for looking so eagerly forward to the coming exams, but lemme clarify. In fact, scrap that thought, I don't even need to clarify. All I need to say is one sentence:

After the final exams come 2 whole months of holidays!

See? Are you jumping up and down in glee now? Muahahahaha! Oh, I am so looking forward to the exams...

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not too sure the city will be ready for your "freedom"...

EScetera said...

What do you mean by that, huh?


*dish dish!*

Anonymous said...

which part dun u understand??

the READY, or the FREEDOM?