Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I liked the movie even before its release. Why? Du-uu-uh. I think it's quite obvious. It's an obvious two words for me = Brandon Routh. Muahahahaha! Some of you having the rare opportunity (consider it a privilege, people!) to see my laptop might have seen his oh-so-perfect face plastered in the form of one of the most beautiful wallpapers ever, muahahahaha! And I know I'm a little outdated by writing this blog on Superman Returns, but I guess it doesn't really count anyway because I really only just recently managed to watch it. I bought the DVD about a week before my final exams, and yes, I watched it. Of course I watched it! No exam is gonna stop me from my daily entertainment fix! Anyway, I thought this movie was good in the sense that they managed to inject some sort of a more realistic depiction of Superman. I thought it was heartbreaking when Lex and his men were giving Superman a beating and Superman could only yell and scream in pain. Not your usual superhero portrayal, I'm sure you'll agree...
And Batman Begins was also a superb film! I thought - and many other critics and film reviewers too - this was the best Batman movie ever. I mean, the entire gothic-ness and that feeling of impending doom... Fantastic. Everyone thinks Batman is one super-happy superhero, but seriously, delve deep into his roots and you'll see that he's actually one rather sad man. Kinda like Superman, really. But then I've written about that topic already, I think it's in my Freshman blog. And Christian Bale was super-great! Muahahahaha!
Okay, I guess that's it from me about outdated superhero movies. It's time to stop looking back, time to stop looking forward... To Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer! Muahahahaha! Ooooooooooh... I can't wait! But before I fly to the cinema to book my seat, I think maybe I should try to get the DVD of the first movie first. Yes, that's right. I haven't watched it yet! No-oo-oo... What am I gonna do? I remember it was about 2 years ago, and I think I was so caught up with university stuff that I couldn't even go to the pay-RM1-to-watch show held as some sort of charity drive at my uni. Sigh. And then when my buddies actually went to watch, I was on vacation and thus, sad story commences. So this week I'll go on The Hunt For Fantastic Four. Sigh. But here's a picture from the upcoming movie. Looking forward to watching Ioan Gruffudd as Mr Fantastic! Isn't he just fantastic? LoL! I know - lousy pun.

And I know the following movie isn't really about superheroes, but won't you agree Jack Sparrow could almost be one? He's just plain hilarious! Man, I'll really be bursting my pockets if I plan to carry out all my movie-watching!

Okay, I'll spare you guys the torture of reading any further and just end my blog entry right here and now.
Cheers!
5 comments:
HOI!!
Batman this, Batman that...
Superman this, Superman that..
SPIDER-MAN!!!
......i can't wait for Spider-Man FOUR!!!!
well, hopefully got lar...i heard got lar....i want!!
Friend...
Are you sure? Where did you get your news from? As far as I know, they usually only sign for 3 movies and that's it. Take note: LOTR, X-Men, the Matrix chain, Pirates of the Carribean...
Right?
But yeah, if there is a Spiderman 4, it'll be real cool... But then no more New Goblin, so how?
Sigh... That lovely smile of his...
Sigh.
*thinking of HIS smile*
OOOOooohhhh yyyeeeeaaaaAAAHHH!!
LoL!
Yeah.
It was pretty awesome huh?
Can't believe we're writing this in public!!!!
Muahahahaha!
essie...
...its not WAS
.....it IS something!!
Post a Comment