Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Soundtrack from "300"

Well, guess what? I've discovered yet another great soundtrack! The music of 300 really sends shivers down my spine... And get this: I haven't even watched the movie yet! Man, with a soundtrack this good... I don't even wanna imagine what the movie would look like! Somehow though, the entire franchise reminds me of Gladiator, y'know? Maybe it's the ancient body armour. Or the haunting, war-inspiring music. I dunno. But it sure is a good soundtrack. I really wanna watch the movie. I've heard so much about it! Mainly from the guys though. Somehow, I have a feeling the girls don't have any idea there's a movie by the name of 300 out. Maybe because it's all military and bloody and vicious and all that stuff that guys naturally like. But not me... Oh no, not me! I've heard so much about the Battle of Thermopylae. I think the first time I heard about it was a few years back, and the idea that a measly band of obviously-outnumbered soldiers died holding back that army... Man, it just gave me goosebumps. I mean, can you even imagine what went through their minds? Trapped there, knowing full well they were going to die, that there would never see their families again... Looking around and seeing their brothers, their childhood friends with that same knowledge in their eyes. Impressive. I've probably said this so many times to so many of you that you're probably just plain bored of this. Muahahahaha! I really wanna see it! I wonder if it's still showing in the cinemas? Or maybe I'll just have to make do with the DVD... And you know what's the added bonus? I ran a check on the movie, and found out that David Wenham is in it! *faints* That's Faramir for those of you who don't already know (how can you not know?) and I was like, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!". Faramir just so happens to be my fave character from LOTR.

So, anyone game to watch it with me?

Cheers!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhm.....your sentences didn't have any spacings in between, so, its like, after awhile the words kinda held hands and started dancing around, i coulnd't figure out what they were saying....

but, yeah...i DID noe about the movie 300..and i'm a GIRL!!

---believe it!---

Anonymous said...

and oooohh yeaahh...FARAMIR!!

me wans see too!!

EScetera said...

Yeah, that's what I mean by the alignment lar! Something always wrong when I insert pics!

Why why why why why?

Sigh.

P.S. I thought I told you about the movie?

EScetera said...

BLERGH!

Since when again you like Faramir? I thought your favourite was The Elf?

Muahahahaha! David Wenham rocks!

Anonymous said...

No.1 - i dun noe what alignment problems you have, to me, its just seems like u forgot to put spacing between paragraphs.

No.2 - i mentioned it to you in the car, on the way to LG, about the 300. then, and only then, you told me about it.

No.3 - i never said i did not like Faramir. i did mention once that i do like him. he has his own set of charms, as the elf does.

No.4 - what makes Faramir urs anyway?

Anonymous said...

well done on the alignment

EScetera said...

Answer 1: There are alignment problems (I consider spacing an alignment problem) and they bug me... A lot.

Answer 2: Yes. You got that right. I told you about it (just quoting you here now).

Answer 3: But you prefer The Elf.

Answer 4: By default. 'Cause you all were ga-ga over The Elf, and I was the only one ga-ga over the great Faramir.

Blergh!

EScetera said...

thank you thank you thank you

Anonymous said...

mature people don't BLERGH!!!

and so what? say all you want, but David Wenham will never be urs..and you noe it. and that still doesnt give u copyright over liking him, Faramir or David.

So, you told me bout 300, but, i started the conversation..

.....and why are we bickering about this?

Anonymous said...

what----ever

EScetera said...

I don't know... I'm just doing my job as the responsible blogger - replying all comments!

And, oh, before I forget...

BLERGH!!!!!!!!!
BLERGH!!!!!!!!!
BLERGH!!!!!!!!!
BLERGH!!!!!!!!!
BLERGH!!!!!!!!!
BLERGH!!!!!!!!!
BLERGH!!!!!!!!!

So there.

Anonymous said...

sigh.....

**aunty helen, uncle bonnie..

......i tried....

=p

EScetera said...

Trying just isn't enough these days, dah-link!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

ssiiiggghhh...

yeah, i noe

'specially when dealing with someone like you

EScetera said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like, you're never gonna win anyway, so why bother trying, right?

BUZZ!

Anonymous said...

augh!stoopidthingwentwrongsoudingetotreadwhatiwroteentirely.

butwhatever.

ihavenothingmoretosay

:-)