Friday, November 02, 2007

Clock is tickin' but I'm still playin'!

The time for exams is drawing near, it's just next week (horror of horrors!), and I know I should be studying, or at least trying to study, or at the very least of the very least trying to try to study, but somehow I just can't bring myself to do it. I've learnt from past mistakes that it really doesn't do to cram one night or even two before the paper - it wreaks havoc on your brain and body - but knowing this, I still can't force myself to study. I just can't help it. It's just too much fun lazing around. Too much fun doing nothing. It's what I do best, y'know... Doing nothing. But then again, come to think of it, at least I'm doing something... I mean, thinking about studying is something, isn't it?

Muahahahaha!

And yes, I suppose while I'm at it, I might as well explain some relatively new 'features' on my blog. If you were to look at the top of this page, you'd see the words "Currently Obsessed With" on the upper left hand corner, followed by a list of things. These are the TV programmes, websites, comics, cartoons, things, objects, books, etc that I'm currently obsessed with, i.e. I spend the most time on currently. Will be updated really regularly. My interest in stuff shifts almost as fast as the weather. Then scroll down some more, and you'd probably see the word "Links", which really is self-explanatory. Just links to miscellaneous sites that you should surf only if you have nothing left to do, or you're dying from boredom, or just out of plain curiosity.

And I suppose that's it this time. If you don't hear from me after this, don't worry, I'm fine. I'll just be in the midst of thinking about studying... And maybe I might even start studying. But that's just maybe.

Cheers!

8 comments:

triShie said...

so...


...thought bout studying yet?

triShie said...

go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!
go esther!


..ok, so that's enuf ego rubbing for the next...2 days...wahahahah!!

triShie said...

ps: ever thot of writing a country song with this post title? i can still imagine you on the ukelele...

Anonymous said...

You procrastinate queen la...*runs*

so am I actually haha.

Anonymous said...

all the best for your exam.


p/s: I've landed in UNIMAS after 10 days on ISS...hahahaha

EScetera said...

Hi guys, haha! Late reply to comments attributed to exams.

triShie: Well, now that my exams are over, I suppose it's my turn to cheer you on for your exams, huh? Is that how this game works?

js: LoL! So you manage to survive your exams?

keeman: Whoa! You're finally back in Unimas! Woohoo! How long will you be there? Hopefully we'll get to catch you walking around with your "I'm a Masters student so beware" name tag! Heehee!

Cheers guys!

triShie said...

oi!
u think i the kind to do things with ulterior motives??
what kind of person do you think i am??

EScetera said...

You really want me to answer that question?

Well okay, if you insist.

Which one you want: the nice answer or the honest one?

Muahahahaha!

Score another one for Esther!