Saturday, July 05, 2008

A little reward for me!

So I spent the last one month or so thinking about getting a brand new phone. I thought I more than deserved it, what with my current phone practically falling apart with approximately 3 years of rough use. Also, most of you would know what a traumatic experience my TP was, and so thinking about a beautiful new phone really helped me get through the days. Consider it an incentive of sorts. My motivation to get through 9 gruelling weeks.


So I bought a Nokia 6300 at tHe Spring just a few hours ago. I was so excited and nervous, at one point my dad asked why I was sweating so profusely. It must have taken me a little less than an hour to spend close to a thousand bucks. Surely it's a new personal record. I remember feeling somewhat stupefied a couple of hours later as I sat in the Jeep on the way home. The phone itself is actually about 800 bucks, but I decided to top it up with a 2 GB memory card, so that brought the total close to a thousand.


I'm still trying to get used to my new phone. It's silver and black, aluminium casing. I've got the headset cum ear phones to go with it, and I'm looking forward to hearing my favourite songs ring out everytime someone calls or sms-es.


Oh yes, I sure am happy with my new phone.


I just hope I don't drop it anytime soon.

4 comments:

triShie said...

..i'm seeing some Bluetooth frenzy coming on!! and pictures!!

yayness!!


[that sounds so gayness, aye?]

EScetera said...

You ah...

I've heard of Farm Frenzy.
And Feeding Frenzy.
And even Pizza Frenzy.

But this is the first I've heard of Bluetooth Frenzy.

You ah...

Better go copyright before some big game company goes and steals your idea.

triShie said...

ROFL!!!!
*speechless*

EScetera said...

LoL!
You're actually speechless?
Is that it?
:)