Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New and hopefully improved blog!

Hi people! I know some of you must have been wondering what happened to my blog in the past one week or so... Like, where did the entire blog disappear to? Well, the mystery has now been solved. I've been 'renovating' my blog this past one week. The original plan was to have the whole blog back up again within a couple of days, but along the way I got a li'l distracted. Like, who knew there were so many blog skins to go through? It was a rather tough selection process, and I'm real glad it's over. I tried to get my blog re-published on Saturday, but there was a slight problem with the connection (or maybe it's just my laptop?), and well, let's just say it's been a long one week. And I suppose some explanation is in order, such as "I got the blog skin from www.blogskins.com" and "trish was the one who told me how to upload the music".

All blog-related matters aside, it's really been a busy week. I finished my TP two weeks ago, and I originally thought that I could take one week off, just to relax and have a 'holiday'. So there I was, really enjoying last Monday and Tuesday doing relatively nothing, just lazing around the house, when on Wednesday morning I got an sms from my coursemate Song asking where I was, and why wasn't I in class. That's how I knew lectures had started. So I thought, why not just drive up to uni and check out what I've been missing. So I did, and it kinda hit me there and then that the lecturers weren't letting us take it easy. Already, we were supposed to start thinking about our final year project (FYP) topic. It was school everyday after that. No rest, no holiday. And tomorrow, I've got to defend my FYP outline proposal. I'll try to blog tomorrow, but the way I see it I'll be too tired anyway. Class starts at 11 am tomorrow, straight on till 9.30 pm. Add some extra time for driving, and there you have it, my Thursdays are jam-packed. I thought of a solution to get home earlier: skip the last 30 minutes of class! Muahahahaha! Let's see how it goes lar...

And that's if from me this time. Cheers you all!

1 comment:

triShie said...

hey essie...
hahahaaa...
not bad, not bad!!

tho, the aligment of the blog doesn't fit my screen resolution. so it was tough to read ur posts.. i'm just too lazy to change my reso, but it should be fine.

knowing how particular you are about alignments and all that stuff..

so, here's me raising a glass of coke to you and ur new blog!!

:p