Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally... FYP Part 1

I finally finished the first part of my FYP.

I'm so happy I could scream.

Now I can sleep.

8 comments:

triShie said...

i posted a comment earlier full of screams...then, it disapeared... too bad, i'm too tired to scream that much anymore..lol....

but, i'm happy you're happy that fyp is done...

triShie said...

man, how do you view comments through this thing???? change ur blog design!!!! eekness.....not user friendly the way it was created.

EScetera said...

LoL! There's NOTHING wrong with the design... I can access this comments page just fine! :)

triShie said...

no, i honestly couldn't navigate to the comments that time. it wasn't even a link!!!

EScetera said...

I found out what the problem was. It wasn't my blog, it was the whole blogger. Apparently there were trying out a new feature, something to do with the way comments can be viewed. But it's fixed now. I think they mentioned something about this in the Blogger News or something.

triShie said...

issit? well, good thing they changed it back..i hate that feature!! so loso!! click here to comment, then have to click another thing again...ish

EScetera said...

Oh yes. Clicking is just SUCH a hassle.

;P

triShie said...

i know. i learned from the best..i learned from you..

wait.
now is that learnT?