Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Winter in Kuching
Officially, it's Week 3, but for me it's only just Week 2 (due to the extra one week I took off, hehe) and already I can't wait for it all to be over. The only thing that's put a smile on my face this past week or so is the weather. Isn't it just lovely? I just love the rain and cold. This is the least sweating I've ever had in a week. It's like our version of winter, only there's no snow, and in its place is rain, and lots of it. I wish I had my camera to snap some pictures. But I think it's getting warmer now. Still rains frequently, but not so heavily. It's always kinda cold, and the sun doesn't really come out, and even if it does it's always for a short time and then it's shady again. It's nice, all this. So now we poor snow-deprived people can stand anywhere in the world and say "Winter? Yes, we have winter back in Malaysia." Cheers people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha!! yeah! it truly is cold. but i feel bad for those flood victims though...really a bad time this is.
the office is already freezing, and it gets worse when it's raining outside...you'll see most of the women with shawls (correct?) and men with jackets walking around.
Oi there triShie. Yup, you know how much I like the cold. And yeah, I think this is one of the worst floods we've ever experienced eh? I actually thought of not going up to uni on Monday cos of the flood, but it cleared up by Sunday evening so I really didn't have much of a choice but to go.
You're working in the office now? Not at your usual people-watching station? Wow, then you must have all those really stylo women with their equally stylo shawls (yes, correct!). Like I said lar. Winter in Kuching.
:D
ohyeah..talk about style-milo dressing, them women got 'em all!! make me feel so...blah. but, i usually wear office wear lah. no feh-syen....
ps:there are many reasons as to skipping classes. why, take ur classic for example: "food poisoning". wakakakaa...
Food poisoning is a VERY serious issue.
Post a Comment