MERDEKA!
The moment we were told we could leave the exam hall, I let out a great big whoop of joy. Some of my friends up front started screaming, and I saw some girls shaking each others' hands. Obviously, happiness wasn't running short today. Four years, we've been thinking of this exact day, and it's finally here. It was kinda strange though. An hour later, I wasn't feeling much emotions. Everything still seemed somewhat, well, normal. I suppose it hadn't sunk in then.
But now it has! To celebrate and commemorate this great historical once-in-a-lifetime moment, my good friends and I went to this eating place called Elephant, where I had my usual Coke and mushroom and turkey ham fusilli, with extra cheese of course. Then the night was still young, so we headed over to tHe Spring for a little walkabout. And of course, I managed to snap some pics while we were having dinner. The pictures might be blur because my camera can't seem to take good night or indoor shots. But anyway, here are some of the good ones:





It's really strange, knowing that I've completed my undergraduate degree. I'm not sure what's next, and I've got to think about what I really wanna do next. I mean, I know what I want to do, but I'm still not sure if it'll all work out. Only time will tell I suppose. But for now, I'm going to enjoy this new-found freedom! Cheers you all!
3 comments:
congrats, es! :)
Thanks trish! I know you know how I feel!
huh? no. i din feel this ammount of happiness u're feeling now. i was and still am sad about it. even more so about my graduation. it's things like these u know can never be replayed...and it was played once badly.
Post a Comment