Wednesday, November 10, 2010
And now I can breathe...
... because I've finally completed all my essays for this semester!!!! Given, I've prolly still got to go over the last essay and tweak it here and there, but on the whole, I'm officially on my holidays! *wild applause* I started work on my fourth essay at 11 pm last night and worked all the way to approximately 3 in the morning. I wanted to blog about that historic moment, but the 'Net seemed to be down the whole of last night so I couldn't go online. But here it is, 10 hours later, but it's still great news, muahahahahaha! I'm going to the computer lab after this to print out my 3rd essay (which is due at 5 pm today), and then going to campus to (1) return my library books, (2) hand in my 3rd essay at my faculty, (3) maybe take some snaps of the jacaranda at the Quad, and (4) if the student market thingy is open at Jane Foss Russell Building, browse through the stalls! So I'm off, and cheers, people! Yarooh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment