But this I have to blog about: my 25th birthday!
That's right, it was my birthday today, so I decided to celebrate by going to Nando's at Broadway. All by myself. Very lonely, and while I ate my quarter chicken (extra hot!) and spicy rice (not spicy!) and drank my little bottle of Coke, I couldn't help feeling really sad. Bittersweet. But still, this past year has been a great experience, and it's interesting, celebrating your birthday alone in a foreign land. Here are some pictures from my birthday 'celebration', and the saddest part (or funniest and funnest, depending on how you see it) was having to ask one of the staff to snap a picture of me and my meal.


And that's it from me, people. I'll blog more tomorrow, and try to bring you all up to what I've been doing these past few weeks. Cheers!And happy birthday to me!!!! Muahahahaha!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, essie!! and, asking for someone else to take a snap of you alone is nothing to be shy about! :) you go girl!!
Post a Comment