... that there is no wax stuck in my ear.
I nearly fell off my chair when he gave his diagnosis. I almost wanted to shout "What d'you mean there's no wax stuck in my ear? My ear's blocked! I can't hear in my right ear!" but I didn't, because if I had, the nurses would probably have called their police hotline (all clinics have a direct phone link to the nearest police station) and the blue-uniformed men would have come to drag me away to a night's complimentary stay at the station. So yeah, I didn't shout. What I did instead, was ask really nicely and politely: "Then why can't I hear?"
The doctor said something about being able to see my ear drums, and he said it was kinda red and inflammed, which is why I can't hear clearly. Or something like that. He had his whatchamacallit face mask over his mouth and he sounded kinda muffled, what with my blocked ear and his face mask and all. Well, to cut a long story short, he prescribed me 2 different kinds of antibiotics and said I'd probably have my hearing back to normal in a few days or something like that. I told you he sounded kinda muffled.
So here's hoping to back-to-perfection hearing in a coupla days.
Cheers.
P.S. Just kidding about the direct phone link to the police station. But do tell me if it really is true, okay? End of P.S.
P.P.S. whatchamacallit = what you may call it End of P.P.S.
3 comments:
Oh, ESTHER!!!
How's your ear now??? As of today, 12.48PM...24th Jan 2007, I mean....does it feel better today?
gosh, really have to applaud you for being able to play with that ear-sore...WOW! WAY TO GO ESTHER! No wonder you looked a bit...urm...funny on Sunday...heheh
I REALLY...REALLY...hope that your ear will be well soon...
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine soon. Just make sure you don't go near any crazy whacko who'll threaten to scream his/her lungs out near your ear...or make sure you get ready a few whacking bats beside you at all times just in case some smart guy mistakes your ear for water or blow holes, and you'll find your ears all fine and dandy in a jiffy. : )
If there's anything, let me know, k...
CHEER UP, DEAR FRIEND!!
ROCK ON!
OH NO! ESTHER CAN HEAR!!!!!
you notice how i am owez the sarcastic one when everyone else is so nice and supportive?
sigh!
i'm sorry to say this, but i know i should...
"DEAL WITH IT!"
hahahahahaha!!
[i love you???!!]
Hi guys... Yes, I'm living life as best as I can as of this moment. I feel like I'm going to explode any moment. My ear irritates me so much. Thanks for the support guys... Yes, I accept sarcastic support too *trying to manage a grin* See you all around.
Post a Comment