Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to the same old routine...

The question: When is it going to end?

The answer: In approximately 2 and a half more years.

Yup. That's exactly how long it'll take me to complete my 4-year Bachelor's degree in TESL... And that's exactly how long more I'll have to stand the same old boring routine, day in day out, each boring semester that comes crawling by. Sigh. It's really starting to wear me out. In fact, it's not just starting... I mean, like, I'm already worn out! And how long have I been here? Only a measly 1 and a half years! Can I even make it through another 2 and a half? Scary thought indeed. Another 2 and a half years of horrible assignments to waddle through, another 2 and a half years of terrifying midterm tests and final exams to swot for, another 2 and a half years of all sorts of dreadful scenarios and situations to swim through... Again, I utter an impressive sigh to that freaky thought.

That's it from me this time. Real short, real sighs...


P.S. "Trish! Drink up those Starbucks frappucinos!" *grin* End of P.S.

3 comments:

Victoria Bong said...

Yeah, I can identify with that, TO A GREAT EXTENT!

URGGHHH...Uni life... that stale, placid lifestyle, harshly & painfully forced into you through the sheer cruelty and brutality of the impersonal, unfriendly, exam and result-oriented treacherous four-walls of our Uni institution. (Burp! What a mouthful...)

Yawn... heh... I'm not doing much to encourage you, huh? But depressive scenarios aside, don't you worry... two years will whiz pass you soon enough...before you know it, you'll be in the 3rd year, just as I am now... and take another deep breath,brave on, and whalla, there you'll be in the final year. Don't worry, heh, I'll be there to cheer you on when you graduate! And don't be surprised when you see me jumping up like a madwoman, screaming "ESTHER VOON, TESL GRADUATE! WAY TO GO!" during your convocation.... HEHEHEHEHE...

*Try picture that* WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

REMEMBER... Just as
Victoria BOLEH...

ESTHER BOLEH JUGA!!!!

All the best!

Anonymous said...

hows the gurgling stomach? managed to sleep? well....you had two cups of Starbucks coffee!! nothing close to what you get at the place itself. but it was wonderful sharing it with you gurlz...

ps:hows the gurgling stomach?

EScetera said...

Victoria: Hi! LoL! Yeah, I'll look out for you at my graduation!

triShie: Hello! My stomache's fine today... Yes, me enjoy Starbucks anytime!

Cheers you two!