Right now I am typing in a crowded computer lab in my faculty. Why is it crowded? Because the entire population of my class is crammed in here (me too). Why are we crammed in here? Because we're supposed to be 'exploring' some 'really cool' software thingy that will really 'help' us in one of the courses or something. Thing is, we've been told to explore 'on our own', which of course most inevitably leads to 99.99% of us doing anything but exploring aforesaid would-be-helpful software. Fact is, most of us are surfing the Internet, getting out weekly 'fix' of the outside world. They're smart, the people managing all these wonderful computers in the lab. They've actually managed to block the Friendster site, so yeah, none of us can actually check out Friendster. Smart, these people.
It's Monday (well, duh!) and this means it's the start of another week of boring classes and even more boring work. This morning started well though. I had a breakfast of some leftover pasta, and man, it was good. I absolutely enjoy pasta. I'll take it even if it's been stuck in the fridge for a couple of days. It still tastes good.
The countdown has started. Or rather, it's been there all along, but the event is getting closer and closer. I don't really wanna mention anything about The Event here, but I will blog about it after it's finished and over with. It's approximately another 10 days to it, and I'm getting more and more nervous. All I'm saying is that it has something to do with a debate competition. There I said it. Stay tuned for more updates (in the near future).
Midterm exams are fast approaching, in fact it's just next week. Am I prepared? No, of course not. I'm occupied with other things, namely reading as many story books as I can, in an attempt to complete 50 books by this year's end. So far, I think I'm close to 20 (if my tally's right), and I'm currently in the middle of Jane Eyre. It's a good book, especially if you're a hopeless romantic, and I've read it so many times over the past 7 years that I've really lost count.
Okay, that's it from me this time. I've got about 4 hours to spare to the next class, which will see my class watching Much Ado About Nothing, the movie starring Keanu Reeves, Denzel Washington, and a few other Hollywood big names. It's one of the plays we're reading this year, the other being Sophocles' Oedipus Rex. We've got to actually put up a major play production at the end of this semester, and that's major pressure, needless to say.
Well, this is really it.
Cheers.
6 comments:
Got Cha!
yeah, we got ourselves some SMART ASSES in Swinburne too. they blocked Friendster.....
what to do? they're just plain boring people who do not know noe the word FUN..
Hello.
Good afternoon.
Nice blog.
Plz give me a e-mail?
i have a blog with i wanna study MBA degree in Multimedia University
Song: LoL! I see you in class everyday! I can't believe you still wanna check out my blog and 'listen' to what I have to say... Sniff sniff. So touched!
triShie: Yalor! How ah? How can we block the blocky people who wanna block the unblockable Friendster? Teehee!
Anonymous: Hello, Anonymous. Nice to see you around! I'm glad you think my blog is nice. How did you find it?
Cheers you all! See you guys around.
Hello
Answer the quistions very tnx.
plz give me a e-mail?
harhar es...
there u go into one of ur english language fits....
hyukhyuk!!
Post a Comment