Sitting in front of my laptop now, typing this, and I'm thinking:
"When is this all gonna end?"
And by this, I mean the hectic schedule and helter-skelter of university life. It's been almost a month since I became a 3rd year TESLian in Unimas, and already I'm counting down the days to the study break (3 weeks long, 3 glorious weeks!). Of course, the same old equation applies here:
Study break = study = exams = end of semester = holidays!
But still, it's a long way to go. I think prolly another 3 months or so to go. 3 terrible months of torturous lectures, assignments, and exams! 3 terrible months of trudging to the lecture halls, wishing and hoping the lecturer will let us off early. Sleep is a rapidly disappearing commodity. When I stay in my room in college (I've moved into the single occupancy room), I get bitten by all sorts of creepy crawlies. I dunno how to get rid of them - my arms and face are covered with little insect bites. Food, ever present as always, but money becomes another issue. Stress, pressure, the banging of heads against table tops. The lightning fast copying of lecture notes. The endless cries for rest and sustenance. The rush of completing assignments. The heartache of badly-done exams. The longing for the holidays. Sigh. It's just another ordinary day in the life of a 3rd year undergraduate.
Trying really hard to smile and survive,
Cheers.
3 comments:
GROOVY, BABY!!
..IT'S THE WEEKEND!!
O!
Hi you guys! Nice to see you popping by.
Post a Comment