Saturday, November 17, 2007

The horrors of holidays...

It is now precisely 9:19 a.m., and I haven't slept yet. Yup, I stayed up the whole night reading Wikipedia articles, and clicking the "Refresh" button on Facebook. Basically, I did nothing. My fingers are freezing up, my typing speed slowing down... Need sleep. Need rest. Good night everybody... Or rather, good morning.

Yaaaawn...

8 comments:

triShie said...

you're enjoyin' too fast. too much. too soon. i cant imagine our soon-to-be conver:

trish: " hi es! what's new?"
esther: "tired, lar.."
trish: "no, i asked, what's new?"


=D

Sam said...

Oooh!!! It's Esther the closet debator!

Hi!

=)

EScetera said...

Hello people...

triShie: You know too well, friend. I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Muahahahaha!

sam: Why, hello... Nice to see you here. How have you been? And how did you manage to 'stumble' onto my blog?

Cheers you all!

EScetera said...

For triShie - before you reply me to notify me of my typo error:

It's "You know me too well".

Teehee!

triShie said...

i'll tell you anyway,

ES, YOU MADE A BOO-BOO!!

waahahahhahaaa!!

EScetera said...

I made a pre-emptive strike, so yours doesn't count anymore!

triShie said...

i noe.
but i said it anyway.

EScetera said...

It still doesn't count.