Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lazy lazy...

Yes, I know I've probably said this more times than anyone else in the blogging world, but I'll say it again anyway: I know I haven't been blogging in a while, but it's all because of my terribly heavy workload. Hey, at least I've come up with just as many different ways to say it, right?

How long has it been anyway, since my last post? Oh yes, I can just see the previous post to answer that. Truth be told, this has been the worst semester ever. I mean, seriously. The work we've had to do is just so much, it's almost unbelievable. And everyone says my degree would be no sweat. Yeah right. Wake up, dear world. My coursemates and I, we've more or less come to the conclusion that a TESL degree is one of the hardest degrees in the world. Maybe even the hardest, if you're judging by the amount of assignments that keeps pouring in. And today, I've managed to scrap a little time aside for my dear old blog, simply because there'll be no class on Monday, the coming week is the last week, and we're down to just the FYP defense session, the actual FYP itself, and one last Readers' Theatre. So relatively speaking, we're having it light this coming week.

Speaking of my dear old blog, I think it's time for a change. Again. I'm just not liking the whole layout of it. Even though it did take a week of tweaking with all the html stuff (which I sorely lack knowledge of), and even though it'll probably pain me to press the delete button. But now, I think I'll just go for something a little simpler, maybe even a little more brighter. We'll scout around, but then again, scouting needs time, and plenty of it, which unfortunately, I have little of. Wow, 5 commas in that sentence. What's happening to me?

That's it. Enough of all the whining and complaining. Gimme a week more, and perhaps you'll see a happier, brighter, more relaxed blog. And me too, of course.

Cheers!

3 comments:

triShie said...

whoa...es.
and just to think i was on the brink of taking TESL...so close... but, i feel you. i think all degrees have their bad factors. mine was scripting, urs are the overload of assignments.

but u can do it. in fact, you ARE doing it!! and you're surviving... to you, maybe not. but, i see it as you're almost done with.. (oh wait...2 more yrs of Masters, aye?)

that's another new chapter. let's concentrate on this one first. :)

and woo!! looking forward to your new blog layout!!

EScetera said...

LoL! How did you know I'd updated?

triShie said...

DUUUUUHHHH-----uh.
you wrote on my cbox.
it was like, revelation you were alive in cyber world...and i thought, what's the chance she'd have upated? ROFL!!!