I'm a few days into my study break, and really it's quite strange to realize there'll be no more lectures to attend. Yup, as you might have guessed, my days of driving to and fro, rushing to Unimas for classes and all, are over. They ended last week, with a big bang in the form of our Popular Culture and Literature Exhibition. I've uploaded the pictures on my Facebook profile, so head over there if you've got some extra time on your hands. You might notice that in the pictures, everyone's got really big grins and smiles, and I suppose this is 'cause the realization that it's really over hasn't quite sunk in yet.
The past few days have been spent rushing through the final draft of my FYP. I passed it up for grading on Monday, and yesterday I sent it to the printers. Why so early, you ask? Well, I'm hoping to pass it up early, and apparently transforming our miserable FYPs to impressive-looking hard-bound books takes up to a week. Basically though, my university life is over, and all that's left is the last two exams we'll ever take in Unimas. Sure calls for some interesting thinking and pondering. Cheers people!
3 comments:
jia you!!!
finally...the end of 4 years in uni...
Hi guys. Didn't know there were comments!
trishie: Thanks!
cynthia: Yalor! So fast eh!
Post a Comment