Monday, July 27, 2009

The Magic of Photo Editing

So that's how you get those brilliant colours, I thought as I tweaked a button here and toggled a button there. Anyway, to cut a long story short, apparently there's this program called Microsoft Office Picture Manager that allows you to 'edit' your pictures. Which is what I did to some of the pictures I took of Reservoir Park and the new DUN building. It was trishie's idea really, to forget a relaxing Sunday afternoon in favour of a wild goose chase. And what a chase it was - it took us close to two hours just trying to locate the new DUN building! But here are some shots from that day, with some tweaks courtesy of Picture Manager (which I only just discovered!):


I know they're not very good, but hey, I'm just trying it out. From the pictures, you'd have come to the realization that I like sepia tones. Why? Dunno. Maybe it's because they remind me of autumn. And they have that timeless feel. I'll try to blog more regularly. But then I say that in almost every blogpost eh? So cheers people!

2 comments:

triShie said...

really really nice, es!!! a great begining!!

EScetera said...

You really think so? Thanks. Me don't know what to do. Trial and error.