I know it's been practically ages (in blogging terms) since the last time I blogged. I don't really have a very good reason this time. I'm not caught up in assignments, lectures, or exams. I'm in good health. I have a pretty decent Internet connection on an almost daily basis. My laptop has been reformatted and is in the best shape it's ever been in the past couple of years. I'm not travelling. I don't have a regular job. So really, I've got all the time, energy and brain space needed to blog regularly, and yet I don't, simply because I'm feeling too lazy to blog. Teehee.
So what have I been doing these past couple of months or so? Not much actually. I've been watch the telly a little more than usual. And reading some of the books I bought during my short vacation in KL. I've also been doing more eating than usual. And a little job-hunting, here and there. I have a job now, in case you think I'm slouching around the house (which I am, but hear me out here). It's only a part-time thing though, and it's only for two hours on a Tuesday afternoon. But still it's something, and it's more for work experience than the moolah. Not that I'm saying a little moolah wouldn't come in handy. I've also been catching up on my anime-watching. I've finally finished watching Ouran High School Host Club, and I must say it was a fun watch. It excluded some interesting plot lines from the manga, but it's still one of the best animes I've watched so far. I've also started watching the live-action version of Nodame Cantabile on some website, and it looks good so far, although I doubt it'll beat the anime. I wanted to watch the Blood movie that was recently showing in the cinemas, but I didn't know anyone who'd want to watch it with me, and I didn't fancy going alone, so I didn't. Still, from the reviews on the 'Net, I'm guessing it's nowhere as mind-blowing as the anime.
I'm starting my part-time job this coming week, and I'm kinda worried. It's the first time I've done something of this calibre, so you can imagine the presence of some stress and anxiety. But I'll keep you guys posted. I'll try to be more regular in my blogposts. Really, I'll try. So here's a round of applause going out to you guys for being so patient with me, and for constantly pestering, er no I mean reminding me to blog. Cheers!
3 comments:
you'll do fine, essie!!! and when things seem dire, always remember, i have total faith in you to always have something to "crap" about for any topic!! :D
Gee, thanks... I think.
:D
Post a Comment