We're barely into the new year, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to do a little more looking back, but this time in pictures. All these pictures were taken with my mobile phone, and processed with the help of a variety of photo apps. So here goes, my 2012 in miniature pictures:
1: One of my first few shots on Instagram.
2: My trusty sidekick, all fixed up and ready to go.
3: Plenty of ground + shoe shots, this one's of the pond in the garden.
4. Plenty of sky shots this year too, all part of the Upwards series.
5. Started styling some of my food. Pretty fun stuff.
6. This was late April, hot weather!
7. One of my faves, from the Upwards series.
8. Mid-May, pretty flower in the metal wok cum water feature.
9. This year, driving around seemed to have gotten harder; so much traffic!
10. Taiwanese spicy noodles for lunch.
11. Many shopping malls popping up in Kuching.
12. I call them my ugly shoes, but I like them very much.
13. Many photowalks this year, this one was in late July.
14. Sometimes you need to celebrate doing nothing.
15. Pizza!
16. Instagram encourages you to take better pictures of your food.
17. Experimented lots with food this year, this was my grilled cheese sandwich.
18. The makings of a good guacamole.
19. Late October, prepping for the movie by re-reading the book.
20. I made bagels! From scratch!!!!
21. New ride. Very comfy. Great sound system.
22. I made coffee cake! From scratch!!!!
23. One of my specialties: penne with cheese and garlic.
24. Don't think my sneakers can hold out for much longer.
25. Upwards: birds of a feather.
26. Mid-November, barbeque with friends.
27. Have you met Pet Potato?
28. DIY packaging for friends' birthday presents.
29. The last of the Twilight movies.
30. I made ginger cookies! From scratch!!!!
31. Sneak peek: fuyu cake for Christmas.
32. My birthday. Domo was really excited.
33. My real birthday dinner, this is the Ultimate Burger.
34. DIY wrapping + Christmas presents for friends.
35. Christmas Eve dinner: the McChicken, my new burger of choice.
36. Kickstarting the Monthly Mamak Meetups with friends.
... and here's to many more pictures to come! Cheers, people!

No comments:
Post a Comment