Am very sick. Didn't go to uni today. Sore throat. Head ache. Eyes watery. Joints hurting. Ear still not hearing anything. Nose blocked. Feverish. Sigh. Not sure if I should go to uni tomorrow.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....OOOOPPPSSSS...so sorry... *Don't mind me, I'm in a crazy mood now!*
It's just that it sounds so...urm...all [SWEET] and cuddly, and comfy, furry and tender and...bahahahaha!!!!
Yeah, Esther...if your condition'driving u nuts....yep, it's wise not to drag yourself up to UNIMIGRAINE... it'll be crazy to drive up in the condition ur in....
So get plenty of rest & sleep (recharge those worn batteries), drink lotsa water, eat well, take your meds (you really must if you wanna get well)....
TAKE CARE & GET WELL SOON, DEARIE!!! MUAKSSS ESTHER DEAR! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[Burp!] Ooops!
*I'll better stop before my insanity reaches it's peak!*
3 comments:
GET WELL SOON,SWEETIE!!
SWEETIE????
Hi there, Esther Sweetie!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....OOOOPPPSSSS...so sorry...
*Don't mind me, I'm in a crazy mood now!*
It's just that it sounds so...urm...all [SWEET] and cuddly, and comfy, furry and tender and...bahahahaha!!!!
Yeah, Esther...if your condition'driving u nuts....yep, it's wise not to drag yourself up to UNIMIGRAINE... it'll be crazy to drive up in the condition ur in....
So get plenty of rest & sleep (recharge those worn batteries), drink lotsa water, eat well, take your meds (you really must if you wanna get well)....
TAKE CARE & GET WELL SOON, DEARIE!!! MUAKSSS ESTHER DEAR! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[Burp!] Ooops!
*I'll better stop before my insanity reaches it's peak!*
Wow... So this is what it feels like to be sick and pampered... I mean really, everybody's treating me better than usual...
Wow.
I'm speechless!
Post a Comment