Yes... Time to answer the question. I haven't been blogging regularly lately simply because... Well... Firstly, I've been very busy and I rarely have time to do a regular update. My schedule's been a complete mess these days - now that uni has resumed, my days are filled with classes which last quite frequently to the late evening, and by the time I reach home I'm usually half-dead and just trying to keep myself walking upright and all. Of course, with the re-emergence of a university 'life', I am of course, now half-deep waddling in stupid assignments designed to make me 'smart'. Really ironic, my life. And secondly, I haven't been blogging as much as I have in the past month or so because I made the rather sudden discovery that the traffic in my blog has drastically come to a stop... Where are all my readers? What happened to all the sarcastic comments and replies, people? Where have you all gone? Come back!
Yes, anyway... Onwards to a change in topic. Of course, now you know I'm back in uni, so yeah, what else is new? Oh yes! I've got a new thumbdrive now! My old and trusty Pendrive suddenly died out on me somewhere last month, and I was really quite sad... Sniff. That was my very first thumbdrive, and yes, I guess you can say I was rather fond of it. You could even say I loved it. Don't get me wrong, I still do, but now that it's, well... Oh well. So my dad bought a new one for little old me, and it's a Kingston 2GB thumbdrive this time. It's pretty, with its funny plastic green highlights and all... And it was really ironic, 'cause that very same afternoon, when my brother tried to figure out what was wrong with my previous Pendrive, it turns out *gasp!* there was nothing wrong at all! The little problem I'd encountered earlier(it said something about me having to reformat it or something) seemed to have disappeared altogether! Sniff! Why, my Pendrive, why? So now, my dear old Pendrive has changed ownership (it now belongs to my father and my brother) and I have my new 2GB Kingston. Sigh. Yes people... I do live a pretty ironic life.
Oh yes. And today, I skipped the Dean's List ceremony. Muahahahaha! How fun is that?
Cheers!
3 comments:
[yawn]
*ho-hum*
yes....?? i'm waiting... WHAT have YOU been up to LATELY??
(hyuk hyuk hyuk!!!
nolar...my life not as INTERESTING as yours lar...)
Yeah, was wondering...where's Esther?? during the Dean's list Ceremony..it was quite a bore....
heheh
Hi, Vic. Yeah, I 'escaped', together with some friends... How was it?
Post a Comment