Friday, September 28, 2007

Facebook!

And all this while I thought Friendster was like the best when it came to social networking on the Internet... Until today, that is, when I finally decided to satisfy my curiosity and find out what this Facebook thingy is all about. Am pleasantly surprised to find that it's actually more convenient than Friendster. Well in certain aspects lar... Not really gonna blog much today, just a short one this time. Just too busy to blog these days...

Cheers!

6 comments:

triShie said...

hahaha...
yeah,ppl crazy over facebook
however, i'm not.
the applications [some] are not working well, so, it irritates me..

anyway...see you around!

EScetera said...

See me around WHERE?

triShie said...

FACEBOOK, lahr!!
WHERE ELSE???

EScetera said...

Oh, I see...

MEANING YOU DON'T WANNA SEE ME IN REAL LIFE LAR?!

triShie said...

MUST YOU OWEZ BE SOOOOOOOOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT THINGS I SAY???




...AND STOP SHOUTING!!!

EScetera said...

LoL! You started it! Blergh!