Monday, September 03, 2007

Online!

I'm currently in one of the lecture halls in Unimas, surfing the Internet through one of the LAN ports here. I just had lunch at the Warung 2000 area with 2 friends (who shall be known as Ping Wei and Aril), and now we're lepak-ing in the lecture hall. What I like about the lecture hall is (1) it has Internet connection, and more importantly (2) air-conditioning! Muahahahaha! You could literally freeze in this here Unimas lecture halls. We've got about an hour and a half before our next class, and I'm actually supposed to be working on my script for a play we'll be doing in about a month's time.

What script, you ask?

Okay, lemme elaborate. I'm currently in my first semester of my third year in uni, and for this sem, one of the courses we have to take is the Reading Plays subject, which is where we study plays. One of the major projects in this class is to come up, from scratch, an entire play production at the end of the sem. So my group consists of 46 people, and we've decided to stage Oedipus Rex, one of the plays we're studying this year. I'm supposed to be the director, but for now I'm working on the script. Yeah, so that's basically the story. So far I've completed about 6 scenes in the span of a few days, and yes, I need to rush through the next few scenes. The aim is to finish the entire script by this Wednesday so that we can move on to the actual rehearsals for the play.

Okay, that's it from me this time around. See you guys soon.

Cheers!

4 comments:

triShie said...

see who soon?

Anonymous said...

Can other students come and watch? Would love to see TESL student in action.

Anonymous said...

Can other students come and watch? Would love to see TESL students in action.

EScetera said...

Hi guys!

triShie: dish dish!

js: Hi there! First time here? Care to introduce yourself? Yeah, of course other students can come to watch! In fact, I think we'll be printing posters and banners soon, so yeah, we're definitely going all the way out to promote this event to all students. Your presence will be very much welcomed! Hope to see you soon! And make sure you cheer real loud for our group... LoL!

Cheers you all!