And apparently The Click Five have released a new album. I was rather shocked when I discovered that their original lead singer (the guy you hear wailing away on Just The Girl and Catch Your Wave) has been replaced by a new guy! Like, horror! I actually liked the previous guy. But I've just finished downloading one of their new songs, and come to think of it, the new guy actually sounds pretty good. His voice is not as distinctive as the previous guy's, and is more on the deeper side, but you know what? I think it could work. I think they sound really good. The new guy sounds like he could really yell through some rock songs. This could just work... Really. But check out their album cover:
Horror of horrors! What's going on? Why do they look like that? They look like any typical boyband out there on the streets (a dime a dozen and all that)... What happened? But don't worry, once the initial shock is over, and you actually bring yourself to listen to some of the songs, you realise they don't sound as bad as they look. Teehee! I guess I'm just used to seeing guys in all their male pride and macho image kinda look. Oh well.I guess I'll just listen to the music without looking at the picture.
Cheers!
2 comments:
i thought they were one-hit-wonders. ok maybe 2 hits. but seriously they gotta drop that beatle's image-clone-copycat thing. the suits and all. the mop heads. the emo faces haha.
I know! I was like... What were they thinking?! I like some of their songs, but really, I think they've gotta change their image... Men are supposed to be macho! And they look like... Well. Sigh.
Post a Comment